We all get facial lines that are apparent with age. Our face naturally loses part of its youthfulness with age. We observe that our skin is becoming drier and thinner. These changes are controlled by our genes. This form of ageing is medically called “Intrinsic ageing”.
Certain environmental conditions also impact is skin majorly. Our environment and lifestyle choices increase the ageing process of our skin. ‘Extrinsic ageing’ is the right term for ageing that is affected by external environmental conditions.
We can lessen the negative effects that this sort of ageing has on our skin by taking some preventative measures.
Several cosmetic procedures provide instant results on the skin. Through these treatments, patients experience healthy skin, removal of fine lines, firm skin, and retaining elasticity. These methods are Botox, fillers, dermabrasion, radiofrequency, injectable needle, laser treatment, etc.
Currently, Plasonic treatment is quite in demand. Plasonic is treated through plasma (PlaPass) and ultrasonic (SonoPass) in one device. PlaPass technology encourages the supply of solutions. Following the skin’s membrane potential effect, SonoPass applies physical pressure on the particles and aids their absorption into the deeper layers of the skin. The process improves skin texture, and hydration reduces wrinkles and open pores.
Many clinics and beauty centres are using Plasonic 等離子美容 treatment for their clients. Retens is also offering the first trial of the Plasonic effect at a reasonable price. They use 100% factory-made products to ensure all products are safe to use. Their beauty team consists of trained professionals that have undergone the beauty course through Retens.
Other anti-ageing strategies
- Protect your skin from harmful UV rays. Cover yourself before going out, carry an umbrella, wear sunshades, drink ample fluid for hydration, and apply sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher.
- Tanning also promotes premature ageing. Therefore, protect your skin from getting tanned especially when you’re at a beach, or on fieldwork.
- Smoking and tobacco use also promote faster ageing. It can cause wrinkles and dark and sagging skin in surrounding areas.
- Reduce alcohol consumption if you can’t quit. Alcohol dehydrates the body which damages the skin and makes you look older.
- Always follow a skin regime that includes, cleansing, exfoliating, massaging, and moisturizing, every night after a hectic day. Even if you don’t go out frequently, your skin still needs pampering after a long stressful day.
- Don’t apply harmful and strong chemicals on your skin frequently. Remember, cosmetic products that claim to show fast results contain high chemicals which can be harmful to your skin in long run, hence go for natural products or home remedies.
- Eat and maintain a healthy diet by including lots of fluid, fibrous and leafy vegetables along with fresh fruits. Get proper hours of sleep and avoid fatty foods like burgers, fries, etc.
Making lifestyle adjustments can be advantageous for anyone, even those who currently exhibit premature skin ageing symptoms. You can also visit a dermatologist if you are bothered by the signs of ageing skin.
Many people now have skin that looks younger because of new procedures and less invasive treatments with 無痕填充 for wrinkle reduction, skin tightening, and complexion enhancement.