Chamomile German Essential Oil:
Certified chamomile German essential oils are well-known for their calming properties which might be helpful for children having problems related to focus. This essential oil also works as an excellent soother for congested skin, which can assist with seasonal pollen threats by blending process.
Description Of The Product:
- Aromatic Description: Chamomile German essential oil has a warm, strong, herbaceous, and sweetish odor.
- Uses: This essential oil soothes your skin, helps aching joints and muscles and calms your body mentally and physically.
- Directions To Use:
- Diffusion: You can select any diffuser of your choice and put three to four drops in it.
- Internal Use: In 4 fl. oz. You have to dilute one drop of liquid.
- Topical Use: Apply one to two drops of this essential oil to the desired area. For minimizing any skin sensitivity, you should dilute any carrier oil with this essential oil.
Keep this product away from children. This essential oil can be sensitive to the skin. If you are under doctor’s care, nursing, or pregnant, you should consult your physician before using this essential oil. Avoid this product with inner ears, eyes, and sensitive areas.
These statements are not evaluated by the FDA (the food and drug administration). This product should not be used to cure, diagnose, prevent, or treat any disease.
Cinnamon Essential Oils:
Cinnamon essential oil is woody, sweet, slightly fruity, spicy, and herbaceous for a healthy immune system.
Eases stomach ache and promotes digestion
Soothes muscles and joints pain
Rejuvenating and toning to the skin
Aids in a healthy insulin response
Fatigue, Arthritis, Grout, Aches, Indigestion, Rheumatism, Colic, and Nausea.
Directions for use:
- After eating large meals, take a few drops of coriander essential oils to assist with digestion. Gently rub the drops of essential oil on your stomach.
- In reducing breakouts, apply this essential oil to oily skins.
- You can also use this essential oil with coconut oils for massage or apply this essential oil to your joints and muscles.
- Apply one drop on your palm and cover your nose and mouth, and gently breathe deeply for self-acceptance.
- Gently rubbing one drop of essential oil on your palm will slowly increase your energy.
- To cope with fear, you should cover your nose and mouth by applying one drop of coriander s=essential oil to your palm and breathing slowly.
- You can also dilute one drop of coriander essential oil with one drop of olive oil and gently apply to the desired area as needed.
- Apply this essential oil three times daily. The aroma will diffuse for up to 30 minutes.
Certified chamomile German Essential Oil for skincare is well-known for its properties and is helpful for children having problems with focus. Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil for a healthy immune system helps your body feel relaxed after a gentle massage from this essential oil. Both essential oils support our body to feel relaxed mentally and physically.
These statements and any information contained on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is intended for educational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for medical care or to prescribe treatment for any specific health condition. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult individual products labels for safety information.